The Embassy of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Washington requires the services of a full-time, experienced driver to fill up the position of a senior Driver at the Embassy.
You will be completing all tasks and duties required for driving the Chief of Mission within and out of Washington D.C.
Tasks and duties will include:
- To perform driving duties as directed by the Ambassador, Deputy Chief of Mission and the Head of Chancery in the absence of the Ambassador.
- make regular inspection of vehicles and report in writing anomalies detected to the supervising officer
- As Senior Driver you must ensure on a basis, that all Embassy vehicles are properly cleaned.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the diplomatic staff when necessary
- As senior driver you are expected to work on Weekends and overtime according to official duties of the Ambassador
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green card holder
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent;
- Have at least three-year driving experience in the United States
- Have valid United States Driver’s license
- Follow all state and Federal safety regulations and standards
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethics
- Be capable and confident in your ability.
- Work well independently
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps in and out of State
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss the position further, please call at the Embassy on (202) 939 9261/62/63.