To obtain a Sierra Leone visa, you must do the following:
- Submit a completed visa application form with one recent passport size photograph (less than six months old.)
- A passport valid at least one year before the date of expiration. Passport must contain sufficient blank visa pages.
- Copy of travel itinerary or round trip ticket should be produced. In some instances, the consular office will invite applicants for interview.
- For applicants that are minors, both parents must sign the form, the child’s birth certificate attached and a notary public must notarize the form.
- If applicant is mailing the passport, an express prepaid self-addressed envelop should be enclosed. For applicants outside of the US are strongly advise to send a return UPS prepaid self-addressed envelop with tracking number. Cash is not accepted.
- A valid and up-to-date international certificate of vaccination (yellow fever).