Invitation for Bids
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Sierra Leone Embassy Washington DC-USA
Procurement Number: SLEWDC/VEH/NCB/2020/0001
Date of First Issue: Wednesday, 16 November, 2020.
The Republic of Sierra Leone High Commission in Washington DC through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MFAIC) is inviting sealed bids from professionals or duly registered and licensed businesses for the Supply of One Brand New Mercedes Benz (1) GLS450 Sedan Vehicle with Associate Spare Parts for the High Commission of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Banjul, Gambia
Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the address below between 09:00 am to 3:30 pm from Mondays to Fridays or before the bid closing date 15th December at 12:00 Pm. Bidding documents for Goods may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty USA Dollars ($50) or it's equivalent in Leones, at the Accounts office of the Sierra Leone High Commission in Washington DC USA for the issuance of the Bidding Documents.
All bids must be accompanied by:
- Valid Bid security for each lot in the form of a valid Bank Guarantee from a reputable Commercial Bank recognized by the Purchaser’s Country in an amount not less than $1,000 (One Thousand USA Dollar) or its equivalent in Sierra Leone Leones.
- A Copy of a Valid Business Registration Certificates
- A Certificate of Incorporation
- Power of Attorney
- A signed Integrity Pact; [see attached]
- Signed Bid Form
- A copy of a valid Municipal Certificate (For Local Bidders)
- For companies, a Memorandum of Association and other necessary documents needed for the registration and operation of companies in The Gambia.
- Evidence of similar supplies/service done in the last two(2) years
Bids will be opened publicly on Tuesday, 15th December 2020 at 12:00 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives’ who choose to attend, at The Conference Room, Sierra Leone High Commission, in Washington DC the USA
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before the bid closing date on Tuesday, 15th December 2020 at 12:00 pm. late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
BIDDERS SHALL TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BID CONDITIONS:
- The Embassy does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the bid.
- Bids submitted are to be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days from the date of submission
The Counselor/Head of Chancery,
Sierra Leone Embassy,
Washington DC USA