Position: Senior Driver
The Embassy of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Washington, D.C. requires the services of a full-time, experienced driver to fill up the position of a senior Driver at the Embassy.
You will be completing all tasks and duties required for driving the Chief of Mission within and out of Washington D.C.
Tasks and duties:
- To perform driving duties as directed by the Ambassador, Deputy Chief of Mission and the Head of Chancery in the absence of the Ambassador.
- Make regular inspection of vehicles and report in writing anomalies detected to the supervising officer.
- As Senior Driver you must ensure on a basis that all Embassy vehicles are properly cleaned.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the diplomatic staff when necessary.
- As senior driver you are expected to work on weekends and overtime according to official duties of the Ambassador.
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green card holder
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Have at least three-years driving experience in the United States
- Have valid United States Driver’s license
- Follow all State and Federal safety regulations and standards
- Be reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethics
- Be capable and confident in your ability
- Work independently
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps in and out of State
If you would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
If you wish to discuss the position further, please call the Embassy at (202) 939-9261/62/63 Ext.115