- Death certificate
- Burial/Transit permit
- Certification from the treating doctor/Health department stating that the deceased did not have any contagious disease
- Certificate from the embalmer
- Current republic of Sierra Leone Passport (If the individual did not have a current passport, an Emergency Travel Certificate will have to be obtained. )The application form can be obtained at our website
- NOTE: We understand that it can be difficult to obtain passport size photos of the deceased; therefore any two photographs showing full face can be accepted.
- Copy of itinerary
- Money Order of $100.00 made payable to the Embassy of Sierra Leone
- Prepaid self addressed envelope, preferably express mail.
1701 19th Street, NW,
Washington, D.C. 20009-1605